Monday, October 24, 2011

Play with your pictures

The way I scrapbook; build my layout from my photos is just one way to scrapbook. There are many ways to do it and there is no wrong way. As long as you love your albums you are doing it right.When I took these pictures I still had a film camera and I always got duplicates. It used to be a dollar more to get a second set and it was worth it. Those pictures where either shared with friends and family or I used them in case I messed up while cropping. Now with digital its a little harder since I don't have a nice quality printer to print good pictures. I go to the store and pay 19 cents per print. It is still affordable but if I accidentally crop a picture wrong I have to make a trip to the store for a new print.
right page
I chose to crop two of my pictures in a circle to match the design on the paper. The third picture I left I just trimmed the waste off. I had a red circle laying around. I actually cropped the circle wrong on a previous layout and had a torn edge. I just put my picture over that edge and you will never see the mistake and I get to use my scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment