Monday, October 24, 2011

Journaling the layout

I am big on journaling; not every page has it and not every page has a long story but I like to say what happened. I want my children to know more details of themselves growing up. I can show them pictures and tell them stories but scrapbooking preserves those memories. I still go back to scrapbooks that I made years ago and I think "oh I had forgotten that." This way I will never forget.
right page

left page

As you can see I wrote A LOT. It changes how your layout looks and so I rearrange my layout. I added some cat shadows that a friend cut for me from the new Creative Memories cricut machine. Click to here to shop Creative Memories. My layout is still untitled but I don't feel the need to title all my work. I will debate this for another day and tomorrow (as I work 2p.m. to 11p.m. tonight) I will glue everything down and figure out if I want to add a title to my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment