Thursday, July 23, 2015

Not Every Layout Needs to be a Masterpiece


Yes you can spend hours making every single layout but then you won't be making very many of them. I know most people are "behind" on their scrapbooking. I scrapbook chronologically and I am four years behind. I haven't done any scrapbooking from when I was young. I have scrapbooked since my boys were born and that is what is most important to me. That my boys have scrapbooks. Here are two layouts that are good but might not look amazing. Hope you like them. 
I love my cricut pieces on this layout. 

This layout I used scraps on. The pattern that was cutout on the cricut was left of the paper after the middle was cut out for another layout. I just had to trim it up a little and it was great! The second page was just left over pieces from another layout. I didn't even cut them I just arranged them with my photos.
See you tomorrow with a great layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment