Friday, March 27, 2015

Simple journaling layout.

I am at a scrapbooking retreat so I am getting a lot of work done. I am also able to blog my wonderful pages again. My phone doesn't like my computer so if I take a picture from my phone I wasn't able to upload to my blog. Well I discovered the blogger app and I can now post from my phone! So expect more from me!
Here is a great simple layout! I used the creative memories kit enchanted. Those of you who scrapped with creative memories and now heritage makers know that they sell journaling cards. There are way too many cards for how I scrapbook. So now I am trying to use those cards. Like the "Tetris" layout yesterday. You can make with scraps or use some journaling cards! If you don't journal like I do. Just add some pictures to your layout. I just love writing my children's stories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment