Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Partridge in a Pear Trea


I have been slacking. I was done with this layout on Tuesday and haven't posted. I haven't done much scrapbooking this last week. I got the idea for this from the Creative Memories website; the project center. I am also thinking of trying my hand at some card making. I love this Christmas song; although once it gets to day six it looses its appeal. goose a laying? servants? not for me it sounds silly to say goose a laying.. wouldn't it have been nice to say white swans or something? I know you are supposed to rhyme and make it sound nice but my favorite part is the first five days of the song.
On the fifth day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Five golden rings
Four calling birds
Three french hens
two turtle doves and
a partridge in a pear tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment