Monday, January 2, 2012

Project 366

Yeah its supposed to be 365 but this year is leap year! What a time to start! Click here to find out more. It is a project that asks you to take a picture every day not just when you remember your camera or special events. It is meant to show your daily life. Haven't decided if I will scrap these pictures by the week or by the month. Its a choice of 52 pages or 12. If I do weekly it will be a completed scrapbook by the end of the year! YAY! Its also a lot of work. Weekly will allow me to tell the story behind the picture and will be easier to decorate! We will see how it goes. Need help getting started or just want more information? You can any questions here and I will be happy to help. Or just click the link above. Come on, take the challenge and join me in this amazing project!

No comments:

Post a Comment